Stand out from the crowd
Stand Out!! Top tips for international students on how to develop the skills, capabilities and networks to stand out and succeed in the Danish job market.
Gaining insights into the type of company you’d like to work for is a great way to make yourself more employable after graduation.
To help you how to improve your chances and really stand out we have invited a Career Advisor from the UK with more than 20 years’ experience.
In addition to this a MSc in Political Science from the company Danfoss will inspire you with his story how to start a network in Copenhagen and his volunteer activities during his bachelor.
You will learn how to:
- Identify your core values and skills
- Show you are self-aware and authentic
- Create your professional story and tailor your conversation to the company
- Find companies that match your core values
- What to say to professionals and how to get noticed by companies
- Take charge of your own personal development
- Improve your chances and succeed in the Danish job market
- Career advisor from UK James Hairsine: https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-hairsine/
- Danfoss: Public Affairs Manager Lukas Lausen (MSc in Political Science): https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukas-a-lausen-72415337/